Five Reasons to Book your Next Golf Trip to The Glens Golf Group
Winter is well underway. Short days and cold long nights, but the good news is spring is around the corner, which also translates into “Spring Golf Trip to Myrtle Beach!” Let The Glens Golf Groups’ golf director assist you in planning your next golf vacation to Myrtle Beach. Play The Glens award-winning courses (Heather Glen, Glen Dornoch, Shaftesbury Glen and Possum Trot) and stay comfortably in their fully furnished golf condos. Affordable golf and accommodation packages are available for all level of golfers on playable, friendly courses.
Warm weather and green fairways are in your near future. If the weather and the beach aren’t already enticing enough, here are five reasons to book your next golf trip with The Glens Golf Group of Myrtle Beach.
- Exclusive to The Glens Golf Group is their Ultimate Golf Package. Golfers won’t find a golf package this inclusive along the Grand Strand except with The Glens Golf Group. Play 8 rounds of golf for the price of 3! Included are free range balls at each course, free pre-booked afternoon replays plus free lunch at each course! To learn more about the Ultimate Package, click here.
- Village at the Glens is The Glens Golf Group’s official accommodations provider. Located at Heather Glen Golf Course, Village at the Glens offers golfers with two and three-bedroom fully furnished condos. The condos are convenient located with a short drive or walk to the Heather Glen Clubhouse and across HWY 17 is Glen Dornoch Golf Course. Within 20 minutes and a quick drive, golfers can play Shaftesbury Glen and Possum Trot.
- Each of the Glens Golf Groups golf courses presents golfers with a unique playing opportunity. Not one course is alike which provides golfers a diverse challenge.
- While Myrtle Beach is growing and becoming a popular city to live in, there are very few homes on each of The Glens courses making for wide-open fairways. Golfers can enjoy the lush greenery, live Oaks, marsh and waterway views without obstruction of residential homes.
- Golfers will appreciate the distinctive signature holes at each of The Glens Courses. Large sand bunkers surrounding the green, the double green along the Intracoastal Waterway, The Glens signature holes and golf courses will match any top golf courses in the country.
To book your next golf vacation with The Glens Golf Group, call 888-999-9520!
Posted on January 1, 2015